Fashion Friday!

 

Happy new month my darlings!!! Welcome to March. I hope that this month will be good to all of us. It's another episode of our Fashion Friday series. Today we are featuring Sharon Ojong, Shamazing! She is one of my favorite. She is a fashion blogger amongst other things. The first fashion blogger I checked out some years ago. I admire her sense of style and I thought I should share because I love you guys. Haha. 

On today's episode we're mixing and matching prints with Shamazing.
Prints are beautiful pieces. I absolutely love them. Vertical stripes, polka dots and high-waist pants are wardrobe must-haves. Everyone needs at least one of these pieces in their wardrobe just like a black bra and the Little Black Dress. 

 Sharon matched a stripe top and polka dots high-waste palazzo pants. She styled it with a gorgeous neckpiece and blue heels. It's very beautiful and I love it. When I saw the picture on Instagram a few minutes ago, I fell in love.

It doesn’t matter where you shop, as long as you pick the right materials and textures you can make any outfit look like a million naira" ~ Sharon.

This outfit is not only beautiful, it's chic and perfect for work when matched with a blazer (without the neckpiece). You can also style it like Sharon to get an edgy-chic vibe. 








Do you own any of these pieces? How did you style it? Or how will you style it? Tell us in the comments section/Send us pictures via email. You could be next on our fashion Friday series 😃.

Picture credit - www.sharonojong.com & @sharonojong (Instagram).

Thanks for reading 💋

@mstariah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rivers people are not Igbos!

I AM IJAW

My Lagos Experience